Tuesday, September 3, 2013
Monday, September 2, 2013
Never use a barbecue grill, propane camp stove or any cook stove not approved for interior use inside your home. These stoves replace oxygen in the air with carbon monoxide. When used in a closed space, the results can be fatal.
Sunday, September 1, 2013
If you do have a bacterial infection and are prescribed antibiotics to treat it. It is important to take the antibiotic exactly as instructed. Do not skip doses and take the entire prescribed course even if you start feeling better.