Saturday, May 24, 2008

Eating late at night?

I've read that one should not eat later than 6PM (which is fairly impossible for most of us). The reasons for this are many but one is that it helps with weight control.

I try to eat before 8PM, my compromise. But, sometimes I get really hungry and I've discovered a way to stop the hunger.

Let me back up and say that I used to have very bad acid reflux. I became a Univera distributor and began using Aloe Gold from our product line. I take 2 ounces every night just before bed and have never had another acid reflux episode. Wow!

Well, last night I was extremely hungry but it was 9PM and I didn't want to eat that late. So, I took 2 ounces of Aloe Gold and the hunger left.

I was able to not eat, which is better for my body.

Now I'm wondering: is this a new weight control tip? Could be!

If you would like some Aloe Gold, just contact me and I can help you with that. ellouise@ececonsultants.com

No comments: